Alesis Q49 USB Midi Keyboard Controller - Open Box
Alesis Q49 USB Midi Keyboard Controller
Open Box Gear are products returned by customers, and are inspected and certified by Bajaao to be in full working order. Products may have minor scratches, dents, missing or damaged original box, or missing manuals, cables or accessories. All Open Box sales are final.
Open Box deals are great for those willing to overlook minor cosmetic flaws, for a fully functional product at a discounted price
The Q49 is a 49-note keyboard controller that works with virtually all music software and MIDI hardware devices. The compact controller features USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI jacks for easy connection to Mac, PC and MIDI hardware.
The Q49 provides keyboard players with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, an assignable data slider, and the ability to send program changes from the keys.
Alesis Q49 Features:
- 49-key keyboard controller for use with virtually all music software and MIDI devices
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for capturing musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons expand your range
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (pedal sold separately)
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition for recording, sequencing, and performing
- Bus powered via USB, so you won't need a power cable.
Alesis Q49 Specifications:
- Keyboard: 49 keys
- Included Accessories: QuickStart Guide, USB cable
- MIDI Outputs: 1 5-pin jack
- USB: 1 slave connector (MIDI over USB)
- Power: USB bus powered
- Optional Power Adapter: 9V DC 500mA, Pin Positive, 5.5mm outer diameter (not included)
- Dimensions: 32" x 7.5" x 2.5".