Alesis QX25 25-Key Advanced MIDI Keyboard Controller - Open Box
Alesis QX25 25-Key Advanced MIDI Keyboard Controller - Open Box Overview:
Open Box Gear are products returned by customers, and are inspected and certified by Bajaao to be in full working order. Products may have minor scratches, dents, missing or damaged original box, or missing manuals, cables or accessories. . All Open Box sales are final.
Open Box deals are great for those willing to overlook minor cosmetic flaws, for a fully functional product at a discounted price
Take commanding, tactile control over any parameter of your favorite music software with the QX25. Through a standard USB connection, this advanced yet compact controller receives power while also transmitting MIDI data to your Mac, PC or iOS* software, or MIDI hardware device of choice.
Punch out a drumbeat on its great-feeling pads, open up a filter with its smooth knobs, or adjust volume and playback of sequencing software with its long fader and snappy buttons: The QX25's immense parameter control and velocity-sensitive keyboard get your hands off of the mouse and into the action for a more efficient and creative music-making experience.
With a 25-note keyboard, the QX25 is great for performing and recording with software instruments and samplers while also being ultra-portable. The QX25 provides you with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up/down buttons and the ability to send program changes directly from the keys. The QX25's keyboard can even be split into sections to control multiple instruments at once!
The QX25's array of assignable controls works with virtually any music software and MIDI hardware device. Whether you're looking to fire drum samples, tweak a software synthesizer or adjust individual tracks in a mix, the QX25's extensive layout ensures appropriate feel and proper response with its eight sliders and rotary knobs, four backlit drum pads and dedicated transport controls.
Alesis QX25 Features:
- 25-key touch-sensitive keyboard with Aftertouch
- Control virtually any Mac, PC, or iOS* music software
- Velocity-sensitive keys with modulation and pitch-bend wheels
- High-quality fader perfect for adjusting volume or synth parameters
- Four drum pads for triggering samples, loops and sequencing drums
- Eight knobs ideal for adjusting pan position or any other parameter
- Six assignable buttons for triggering software controls
- USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software
- Bus powered via USB: no power cable needed
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers.
Alesis QX25 Specifications:
- Class Compliant USB 1.0 and 5-pin jack Midi Output
- Powered via USB or 5V DC Power Adapter.
- USB Cable
- Software Disc
- Quickstart Guide.