Behringer Music Production Starter 2 With Midi Keyboard, Studio Monitor & Headphone
Behringer U-Control UMX610 Midi Keyboard
61-key USB/MIDI controller with audio interface and extensive software package.
BAJAAO India introduces the Behringer U-Control UMX610. The Behringer U-Control UMX610 MIDI Controller is a flexible master keyboard with a control section for a wide range of applications. It's a controller of hardware synthesizers or general MIDI sound modules as well as effects devices. It can also operate sequencing software or computer plug-ins. UMX Series controllers provide total flexibility and tremendous ease of use, allowing you to realize your ideas intuitively.
What is a MIDI Controller?
A MIDI controller gives you the power to take command of any hardware device or software that understands MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface). This means that MIDI addressable effects processors (such as delays, reverbs, etc.) and audio recording and editing software can be controlled with a single piece of hardware, a MIDI controller. This can be very handy when you have lots of devices.
22 assignable controllers
When it comes to remote control, you get 8 knobs, 10 assignable switches, 2 wheels (Pitch Bend & Modulation), 1 pedal port and 1 fader, for a total of 22 assignable controllers — which means total control of your operating environment. Once you've assigned the parameters for a particular scenario, simply store it in your user preset.
All UMX610 features Behringer's custom-designed key-bed, which has been praised by some of the industry's top product reviewers and players alike for its responsiveness and playability.
More Than Just MIDI
As an added bonus, Behringer includes a UCA222 USB Audio Interface to access your PC or Mac computer's audio capability. You can use the UCA222 to connect sound modules directly to any free computer USB port and listen to either the input or output signal via headphones or through active studio monitors. The UCA222 also has an S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion and is completely powered via USB—no external power supply needed. With its dual analog mono inputs, any line-level device, such as a mixer or tape deck, can be connected hassle-free to your computer.
Unleash Your Creativity With More Than 100 Instruments and Effects Plug-Ins
Included are over 100 virtual instruments plus more than 50 effects plug-ins to get you rockin' right out of the box. Jam with a virtual e-piano or take off with breathtaking synthesizer sounds. Tweak your sounds with creative tube amps and multi-FX plus high-end studio reverbs, equalizers, compressors, choruses and many more.
Even More Ready-to-Play Sounds
Included with each UMX controller is the Native Instruments' KORE PLAYER with a production-ready 300MB sound library. KORE PLAYER includes six Native Instruments sound engines and provides ready-to-play sounds that can be browsed and tweaked via its ultra-intuitive interface. Plus there's a coupon, which can be used to download even more sounds.
EnergyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition
Included is XT Software's energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition so you can take your recording projects to the next level. This amazing DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI files, turning song ideas into stunning CD or web-ready recordings. And it works in all platforms, including Windows XP, Vista, Mac OSX and Linux. energyXT2.5 includes its own multi-FX processor, built-in synthesizers and a drum machine, both of which can be accessed directly.
Power supply options
Because they need to be ready for action in a variety of venues, UMX Series controllers can draw operating power from any free USB port on your PC or Mac computer, 3 AA batteries or the optional external power supply.
If you need help with your live or recording MIDI environment, the UMX Series puts total control right at your fingertips.
Behringer U-Control UMX610 Features
- Unleash your creativity with 100 virtual instruments and take off with 50 VST effects plus an unlimited number of sound creations
- Velocity-sensitive USB/MIDI keyboard featuring 61 high-quality full-size keys and unbeatable programming versatility, real-time control and playability
- USB/Audio interface included for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Intuitive sound module NI KorePlayer with production-ready 300 MB sound library, includes sounds of nearly all categories/kinds, ranging from synths to acoustic instruments to drums
- Plug and play with Mac OS X, Windows XP and Vista operating systems
- 8 real-time rotary controls plus 10 assignable switches
- Freely assign MIDI control changes to the modulation wheel, volume fader and pedal port for ultimate flexibility
- Full 128 tone range via the octave shift function with multi-purpose LED status indication
- Separate MIDI Out allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB, batteries or a power adapter (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Studio 50USB 150-Watt Bi-Amped Reference Studio Monitors with USB
Whether you’re creating music or simply enjoying it, you want a serious speaker with accurate sound. The STUDIO 50USB’s ultra-linear, 150-Watt digital monitor speakers combine exceptional USB and analog connectivity in a bi-amped, 2-way speaker configuration, providing the perfect sonic upgrade for any audio or video application. And when it comes time to let your creative juices flow, STUDIO 50USB delivers studio-grade performance – giving you the power to dial-in your perfect sound. Every detail of your mix comes through in all its pristine clarity, with the kind of dynamics and impact that can only come from a high-resolution studio monitor system.
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 150 ultra-clean Watts of digital output, delivered through separately powered drivers via a true bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers per speaker, the STUDIO 50USB delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. You will notice that most competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which not only inaccurately separate the frequency spectrum, but most importantly impact the drivers’ performance. STUDIO 50USB’s performance provides ultra-linear frequency response – perfect for multimedia production, or just enjoying sound from your streaming media.
The STUDIO 50USB’s 1" silk dome tweeters produce sparkling highs, while its long-throw 5" woofers with bulletproof, deformation-resistant cones deliver maximum bass. And all that sound comes together for an extremely large sweet spot providing you with room-filling sound wherever your are, thanks to the STUDIO 50USB’s advanced waveguide technology.
USB Simplicity and Convenience
USB connectivity eliminates the need for special cables and adapters, which makes setup a breeze – plus, STUDIO 50USB powered speakers are magnetically-shielded to work perfectly with your computer monitor – even when placed in close proximity to video monitors of all types. To add a touch of style to STUDIO 50USB’s amazing sonic features, we wrapped them in an elegantly streamlined package with gracious curves that complements even the most-sophisticated décor.
Analog at the Ready
Flexibility is built into every pair of STUDIO 50USB speakers. You also have the freedom to connect either a stereo XLR or TRS device to the rear panel inputs of the STUDIO 50USB – simultaneously.
Bring Your Music to Life
With its room-filling 150-Watt output, high-quality woofers and tweeters plus true bi-amped mode, flexible USB / analog connectivity and elegant styling, the STUDIO 50USB digital monitor speakers will bring your music to life! Get your hands on a pair today and take your digital music library to the next level.
- Ultra-linear 2-way digital monitor speakers ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate high-resolution sound
- 150 Watts of digital power amplification
- Ultra-high resolution 1" silk dome tweeter for superior audio reproduction
- Long-throw 5" woofers with deformation-resistant cone for ultimate bass response
- Advanced waveguide technology provides ultimate sound dispersion and extremely large "sweet spot"
- Adjustable volume control and tweeter sensitivity to adapt to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- USB input for direct connection of digital stereo audio sources
- Two analog inputs featuring XLR and TRS connectors can be used simultaneously with a digital stereo source
Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Headphones
The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 15 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessory Included: 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter