Korg MS1 micro SAMPLER Sampling Keyboard
Buy Korg MS1 micro SAMPLER Sampling Keyboard online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
Korg MS1 micro SAMPLER Sampling Keyboard
Not just a sampler, but a complete sound design studio.The KORG MS1 microSAMPLER Sampling Keyboard delivers multi-mode music sampling, resampling, pattern sequencing and over-the-top effects—all under an intuitve, fun-to-use interface. More than just a sampler, the KORG microSAMPLER is a complete sound design studio for creating up-to-the minute musical loops and phrases.
Giant Sampling / microSIZE
The KORG microSAMPLER hosts a solid complement of top-end sampling features to expand your creative potential. This full-fledged keyboard offers 16-voice polyphony, reverse playback, editing operations such as Normalize and Truncate, and a Time Stretch feature that changes the tempo without affecting the pitch. Selectable sample rates of 48 kHz, 24 kHz, 12 kHz, and down to 6 kHz offer sampling at rates beyond CD clarity or to add in that Lo-Fi vintage vibe. Each bank contains 36 samples (a maximum of approximately 160 seconds of recording time for monaural samples at a 48 kHz sampling rate) and 16 patterns of sequence data. The KORG microSAMPLER stores 8 such banks in internal memory. The Keyboard mode takes a single sample and assigns it chromatically across the keys for instant playability. With its recessed controls, bright LEDs and informative display, the KORG microSAMPLER is easy for beginners or seasoned pros to operate.
Swiss Army Sampling
Too many music keyboards offer sampling simply as an added feature. The KORG microSAMPLER is all about sampling, in every creative form. Five distinct sampling methods work the way you want, to get the results you need. The KORG microSAMPLER offers traditional One-Shot and Loop sampling, plus a number of creative sampling modes—Loop, Key Gate and Auto-Next. When it comes to sampling, the KORG keyboard mircoSAMPLER has it all.
- One-Shot sampling for grabbing and triggering single events such as drums, etc.
- Gate sampling for playing a sound musically across the keyboard
- Loop sampling for recording grooves and phrases, drum loops, etc.
- Key Gate sampling is best for grabbing multiple samples from the same source. With Key Gate, you can take multiple samples from the same source or phrase and assign them to different keys as you play them. The individual keys assign the sample and enable recording all at the same time. This intuitive method of sampling, editing, and mapping in a single step is fun, interactive and fast.
- Auto-Next sampling for capturing phrases as multiple samples
- For grabbing a groove as separate samples on individual keys, choose the Auto-Next mode and use Tap Tempo to match the BPM of the source material. The KORG microSAMPLER automatically divides the sample equally across multiple keys. Each key can be set to capture anything from a 64th note to a full 2 measures. This method automatically performs the same type of sampling as Key Gate. In addition, there's a resampling function for playing existing layered samples processed by an effect and played by the pattern sequencer—and capturing it all as a new sample. The KORG microSAMPLER even samples while playing, so the sampling process itself becomes part of your expressive performance.
Sample anytime, anywhere—or anything!
The KORG microSAMPLER runs on batteries, so you can perform on the go—or capture samples anywhere. Both a line input and a mic input are provided for a broad range of input sources including electronic musical instruments, CDs, and voice. Korg includes a gooseneck microphone to capture sounds with ease. The convenient caddies (located beside the mic jack) provide a cradle for your portable MP3 or audio player when used as a sample source.
Continually layer your performances using the KORG microSAMPLER's pattern sequencer as an overdub. Switch between patterns during playback for seamless performances. Each bank stores up to 16 patterns (16,000 notes per pattern, or a maximum 64,000 notes).
The KAOSS Effect(s)
Developed for KORG's KAOSS PAD series, the effect engine serves up a great selection of effects—so important when editing samples. The 21 effects include not only traditional delay and chorus, but also ring modulator and grain shifter, and even a Looper that's derived from the Loop Recording feature of the KAOSSILATOR Dynamic Phrase Synthesizer. Apply the effects to any sound while resampling, and use the effects over and over again for more sonic expression.
Made to be Played
The microSAMPLER boasts KORG's new Natural Touch micro keyboard, offering greatly enhanced playability and expressive power. By adjusting the proportion of the black and white keys, KORG makes chords easier to finger. Touch is improved for you to play rapid phrases more easily—and with less fatigue. The box-shaped keys project a sense of quality, and also enable smoother glides and smears. The controllers you need for an exciting performance are laid out on the panel for intuitive operation. LED status lights along the top of the microSampler keyboard indicate the samples assigned to each key (and the item being edited) ensuring excellent visibility even on a dark stage.
Manage a gigantic sample library that's all your own by using the free editor/librarian software for the KORG microSAMPLER. Back up sample and pattern sequence data to your computer via USB, or load samples and patterns back in just as easily. The KORG keyboard microSAMPLER also supports importing and exporting WAV/AIFF data on your computer. With the KORG MS1 microSAMPLER the musical possibilities are endless.
MS1 microSAMPLER Sampling Keyboard Features:
- Five distinct sampling methods
- Pattern sequencing
- 21 Over-the-top effects
- Natural Touch 32 mini key micro keyboard with velocity sensing
- Fun-to-use intuitive interface
- Free editor/librarian software.
MS1 microSAMPLER Sampling Keyboard Specifications:
- Sampling Specs:
- Sampling Rates: 48 kHz, 24 kHz, 12 kHz, 6 kHz
- Bank Structure: 36 Samples per Bank (160 Seconds max.)
- Available Banks: 9 Total (8 User +1 ROM)
- Time: 160 seconds (mono) per bank; x 8 Banks (max.)
- Polyphony: 16 voices
- Sampling Modes: One-Shot; Gate; Loop; Key Gate; Auto-Next
- Resample in any mode
- Keyboard Modes:
- Sampling Mode: 36 Sample Playback Keys + 1 Audio Input
- Keyboard Mode: Single sample assigned chromatically across the keyboard
- Structure: 1 Master FX
- Effect Types: 21 (Compressor, Filter, 4-Band EQ, Distortion, Reverb, Delay, L/C/R Delay, Auto-Panning
- Delay, Modulation Delay, Tape Echo, Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato, Phaser, Tremolo, Ring Modulation, Grain
- Shifter, Pitch Shifter, Talking Modulator, Looper)
- Pattern Sequencer:
- Patterns: 16 Patterns per bank; x 8 Banks
- Note Count: 64,000 notes total; 16,000 per bank
- Resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Audio Connections:
- Input: ¼" Jack (rear); XLR Balanced (top); with Mic/Line switch; Level knob
- Outputs: L/Mono, R; ¼" unbalanced
- Phones: ¼" Stereo Jack
- Other Connections:
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Type B
- Display: Custom LCD; 37 LEDs above keys
- Power Supply: 9 VDC (AC Adapter); 6 AAA Alkaline batteries—approx. 4 hours (sold separately)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 20.31" x 9.37" x 2.56"
- Weight: 4.19 lb.
- Korg microSAMPLER Editor Librarian Software:
- Operating Requirements:
- PC: Microsoft Windows XP (SP3 or later); Windows Vista (SP1 or later); USB port
- MAC: OSX Version 10.4 or later; USB port.
Made in China