Korg NANOKEY2 Slim Line USB Midi Keyboard - White
Combining a responsive and great-feeling “touch” and a thin low-profile 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard
The nanoKEY2 features an advanced and up-to-date design. By combining the great-feeling “touch” that Korg has developed for its professional MIDI keyboards and the low-profile “thinness” of recent computer keyboard innovations, the nanoKEY2 provides a superior keyboard response for its class and size. It's designed with ample key width and plenty of space between the keys, reducing the chances of hitting a wrong note. The touch and velocity response have been carefully tuned, as only a manufacturer with Korg's track record and know-how can, ensuring that your expressive performance will be conveyed accurately to your software.
Control buttons provide simple yet versatile control
The Octave Shift buttons – borrowed from Korg's MIDI controllers – allow the overall pitch to be shifted four levels, either UP or DOWN, in octave increments. When used in conjunction with the Key Transpose feature, the nanoKEY2 can access the entire range of the notes in the MIDI spectrum. For enhanced performances, the nanoKEY2 also provides Pitch Bend buttons, a Modulation button, and a Sustain button; one that's indispensible for piano or electric piano performance. For each of these buttons, the on/off switching speed can be specified over four levels (using Korg Kontrol Editor), ensuring smooth changes that are appropriate for your performance.
Two stylish colors: Black and White.
Each of the three nanoSERIES2 models is available in your choice of bold Black or bright White. Choose the color that’s right for you – match your computer, contrast your console – it all up to you!
USB power for an uncluttered setup
Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoKEY2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system. Power and USB-MIDI data travels down the same wire for a clean, efficient workspace.
Korg Kontrol Editor software
The nanoKEY2 works with the "Korg Kontrol Editor" software – available for free download on the Korg website. Load it into your computer, and use it to make detailed customized settings. Choose from a total of four velocity settings: three velocity curves or fixed velocity; specify the control change messages transmitted by the modulation button and the sustain button.
- Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard, ideal for use with laptop and netbook computers
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys.
- Sustain button – ideal for entering piano parts!
- Controllers: Keyboard: 25-key with velocity
- Pitch up/down buttons
- OCTAVE up/down buttons
- MOD buttons
- SUSTAIN buttons
- Octave Shift up/down buttons octave range: -4 to +4
- Velocity Curves: Four
- Corresponding Software: Host applications corresponding to MIDI input
- Connections: mini-USB
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: USB bus power: less than 100 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 325 x 83 x 16 mm/ 12.80 x 3.27 x 0.65 inches
- Weight: 244 g/ 0.54 lbs.
- Accessories: USB cable
- Color: White
- Supported Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with PowerPC supported
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Windows XP/ Vista/7 (Intel USB chipset recommended)
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit)
- Microsoft Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
Made in China
How to use
How to use
Talk about your brand
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.