Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32 Controller Keyboard
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32 Controller Keyboard Overview:
MICRO-SIZED KEYBOARD CONTROLLER
32 compact keys to control all your instruments and effects
Sleek and solid design, fused with professional production features
Comes with a powerful software package, including synths, basses, drums, effects – plus Ableton Live 10 Lite
OUR SMALLEST KEYBOARD YET
KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 has everything you could ask for when making music. Its 32 great-feeling keys not only give you great playability, but also a compact way to express your creativity. Combined with innovative software, Smart Play features, and seamless integration, you get intuitive control over all your instruments, effects, loops and samples – directly from your keyboard.
FEATURE HEAVY, TRAVEL READY
Inspiration can happen at any moment, so you need to get your ideas down quickly, wherever you are. KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 is perfect to plug in and play anywhere. Easy to set up, easy to pack away – it doesn’t just fit your workflow, but your lifestyle, too. If you want to make tracks on the go, or create a compact studio setup – you now have the perfect keys to fit your needs. Lightweight and road trip ready, where will your music take you?
TAKE THE WORK OUT OF WORKFLOW
There’s no right or wrong path to follow when making music – that’s the beauty of it. Whatever works for you, KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 has the tools you need to go from first note to finished track, every step of the way.
FIND SOUNDS FASTER
The KOMPLETE KONTROL software makes browsing easier by organizing and tagging all your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects, allowing you to hear each preset as you scroll. Thanks to Sounds.com, you now have over a million loops and samples to discover, too. Using KOMPLETE KONTROL, everything is collected into a single browser – making flicking through folders and searching for sounds a thing of the past.
TWEAK TO YOUR TASTE
You’ve found that elusive sound, now you want to adjust its parameters to suit your style, straight from your keyboard. You’re in luck. You can use the OLED display and touch-sensitive knobs to tweak your sound’s essential parameters in real-time. All of your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects are pre-mapped to the KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware by the people who designed them – so you know you’re in good hands.
PLAY IT SMART
Smart Play can help express yourself with techniques that you may not have mastered yet – such as chords, scales, and arpeggios. Map your keyboard to a number of different scales, or play chord progressions and arpeggios easily with single keys. For more experienced producers, Smart Play lets you play around outside of your comfort zone, taking your music in a new direction. Either way, it’s a whole lot of fun.
KICK-START YOUR DAW, FROM YOUR KEYS
Capture your ideas directly from the keyboard with immediate access to play, pause, record, quantize, loop, and more in a number of leading DAWs – keeping your focus on the music, rather than your screen. KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 gives you intuitive control over Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release. Ableton Live 10 Lite is included with the keyboard, so you can start producing right out of the box.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
AVAILABLE PLUG-IN FORMATS
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
- The included KOMPLETE KONTROL software provides unparalleled integration with KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects.
- All KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards also function as MIDI controllers.
- Can be used as a USB MIDI controller
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain
ADVANCED FUNCTIONALITY IN THE FOLLOWING HOSTS
- Logic Pro X 10.3 or higher
- GarageBand 10.3 or higher
- Ableton Live 10.06 or higher
- Cubase Artist / Pro 8.5 or higher
- Nuendo 7.1.35 or higher
- Studio One 4.5 or higher
Please read the KOMPLETE KONTROL documentation for detailed information about host compatibility. For a quick-reference guide to using KOMPLETE KONTROL Mk2 keyboards in the above DAWs, please download the DAW shortcut sheet.
Keyboard, USB cable.
- The KOMPLETE KONTROL software, a collection of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, MASCHINE Essentials, plus Ableton Live 10 Lite – provided as downloads after hardware registration.
- Setup Guide and documentation supplied as downloads.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL M32
- Dimensions: 475 x 167 x 50 mm / 18.7'' x 6.57'' x 1.96''
- Weight: 1.45 kg / 2.27 lbs
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Micro-sized keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Affordable entry point into the NI world
- Synth-action, custom NI keybed
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- Eight touch-sensitive control knobs
- Two touch strips for intuitive expression
- Four-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and effects plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- Expand your library with loops and samples from Sounds.com
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming in a future update to the KOMPLETE KONTROL software.
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Can be used as a MIDI controller
- Includes a collection of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, KOMPLETE KONTROL software, MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection of samples, one shots, loops, and instruments), and Ableton Live 10 Lite