Nektar Impact IX49 49-key MIDI Controller Keyboard - Open Box
Nektar Impact IX49 49-key MIDI Controller Keyboard
For the Impact iX49, Nektar put the same silky-smooth, piano-style synth-action keybed in a streamlined, gigable 49-note package without the performance pads and mixer. The big surprise, though, is that the iX49's deceptively minimalist appearance hides cool functionality not found on other controllers in its class.
In keeping with Nektar's DAW-integration mantra, the iX49 gives you sequencer transport and track-selection control via dual-function Octave and Transpose buttons, while a single assignable fader gives you command over any MIDI parameter. Pitch and mod wheels and a footswitch input complete the feature set. The Nektar Impact iX49 comes with PreSonus Studio One Artist software, so you can start composing right from the get-go.
Nektar Impact IX49 Features:
- 49-note, full-size velocity-sensitive synth-action keyboard
- Pitch-bend and Modulation wheels
- Octave and Transpose buttons
- Transport mode switches Octave and Transpose buttons to send out MIDI MMC messages (compatible with Pro Tools)
- Nektar DAW integration for most major DAWs, including: Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar, and Studio One
- Nektar DAW Integration includes: Navigation of DAW tracks
- Change instrument patches
- Control track volume
- Transport control (Play/Stop/Record/Rewind/Forward)
- Footswitch input jack
- USB powered, class compliant (no driver needed)
- Connects to iPad (via optional Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- Includes Presonus Studio One Artist.
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Velocity Sensitive
- Number of Sliders/Faders: 1 x 30mm
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- System Requirements Mac: OS X 10.7 or higher
- System Requirements PC: Windows Vista or later
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: Yes.
Made in China