Nektar Impact LX49+ 49-key Midi Keyboard - Open Box
Nektar Impact LX49+ 49-key Midi Keyboard - Open Box Overview:
Open Box Gear are products returned by customers, and are inspected and certified by Bajaao to be in full working order. Products may have minor scratches, dents, missing or damaged original box, or missing manuals, cables or accessories. . All Open Box sales are final.
Open Box deals are great for those willing to overlook minor cosmetic flaws, for a fully functional product at a discounted price.
Take control of your DAW with the Nektar Impact LX49+ USB MIDI keyboard. Based on their award-winning Panorama, Nektar's Impact LX49+ uses intelligent mapping to give you hands-on control over your session immediately. Switch between Mixer, Instrument, and Preset modes for a fast workflow. The labeled faders and encoders show default instrument parameter assignments, helping you keep your eyes off your computer screen. The Impact LX49+'s 49 synth-action keys give you a smooth, precise feel, as do its pitch and mod wheels.
Nektar Impact LX49+ 49-key USB MIDI Keyboard at a Glance:
- The keyboard controller, done right
- Ample control capabilities
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track DAW software
The keyboard controller, done right:
The Impact LX49+'s 49-note velocity-sensitive keyboard sports a silky synth action with medium tension. This makes it perfect for playing just about any type of part. To suit your playing style, you get four velocity curves that gradually increase in dynamics. For certain types of synth parts requiring consistent output, there are three fixed velocities. Pitch bend and modulation wheels are properly placed to your left, with the octave and transpose buttons above them. This is one nice controller!
Ample control capabilities:
Nektar hit big with their Panorama range. Now they've done it again - at a more affordable price. The streamlined Impact series of controllers offers intelligent mapping and tight integration with most popular DAWs, preset mixer and plug-in modes, transport and navigation controls, MIDI programming capabilities, and five user presets. That's a lot of control.
Includes Bitwig 8-Track DAW software:
From sketching your musical ideas and arranging them to final mixdown and even live performance, Bitwig DAW software gives you a powerful toolset and an amazingly fast workflow. The Nektar Impact LX49+ comes with Bitwig 8-Track DAW software, which features the entire collection of Bitwig Studio devices for use on up to eight project tracks with audio or MIDI.
Nektar Impact LX49+ Features:
- 49-key USB MIDI controller with intelligent mapping for major DAWs
- Comes pre-mapped and configured so you don't have to spend hours assigning MIDI controls
- DAW integration with Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reason, SONAR, Studio One, FL Studio, and Reaper (includes Bitwig 8-Track)
- 8 performance pads (assignable Green/Orange/Yellow/Red) can easily be assigned to MIDI notes or messages
- 9 control faders and 8 control pots give you lots of hands-on control
- Faders and encoders show default parameter assignments for easier visual navigation
- Full transport controls
Nektar Impact LX49+ Specifications:
- Pads: 8
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Synth
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel, Octave/Shift transpose buttons
- Encoders/Pots: 8
- Faders: 8 plus volume
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes, full integration for major DAWs
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (assignable)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Software: Bitwig 8-Track (VST plug-in compatible)
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7 or later, iOS (Apple Camera Connection kit required for iPad)
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later
Note: Bitwig 8 Track not compatible with a 32 bit Windows System
Made in China