Nektar SE25 25-Key USB Mini MIDI Keyboard - Open Box
Open Box deals are great for those willing to overlook minor cosmetic flaws, for a fully functional product at a discounted price
Nektar SE25 25-Key USB Mini MIDI Keyboard Overview:
Small is Beatuiful : Ultimate Mobility
The Nektar SE25 is a great solution for any mobile production setup. This compact MIDI keyboard controller is about as wide as a laptop and gives you all you need to create music on the move: 25 mini keys (that actually play well), six control buttons and Nektar DAW Integration.
MOBILE ACTION – THE KEYBOARD
The keys are the most important feature for a MIDI controller keyboard: They transport your playing and musical ideas into the computer. The SE25 is designed to be ultimately mobile and fit in any backpack, the result is a new velocity-sensitive mini-keybed. Despite these keys’ miniscule dimensions, you can play them expressively with a defined and firm feel.
DOUBLE UP – PART TWO
Simply press the dedicated “2” button to momentarily shift the octave, add an octave or harmony layer while you play – or switch to a different channel: The unique Part Two feature will enable you to play in ways not even possible on keyboards with many more keys! The moment you let go of the Part Two button, the SE25 reverts back to its original settings. So you can toggle back-and-forth between two different keyboard configurations in realtime.
The “2” button is assignable to Octave, MIDI Channel, Transpose, Layer and Latch or a combination of these features.
MODULATE – PERFORMANCE CONTROLS
Pitch Bend, Modulation and Sustain are key ingredients for dynamic keyboard performances. Six buttons to the left of the keyboard are pre-assigned to octave shift, transpose and sustain. If you fon’t need transpose, then assign the transpose buttons to Pitch Bend, MIDI Volume, Pan, Track* or Patch* change instead (*= requires Nektar DAW Integration). And the “S” Sustain button can alternatively be used to control modulation.
NEKTAR DAW INTEGRATION
Give your trackpad or mouse a break and control DAW transport functions and track selection directly from the SE25: Simply press the Play and Rewind buttons simultaneously to enter transport mode and our custom NEKTAR DAW Integration software lets you control your DAW!
Nektar DAW Integration for SE25 surrently supports Bitwig, Cubase, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Mixcraft, Reason, Reaper, Sonar and Studio One. (In order to take advantage of Nektar DAW Integration, you need to register your SE25 and download the integration files from your user account.)
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS – BITWIG 8-TRACK INCLUDED
You can start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro from day one with the included Bitwig 8-Track DAW. It includes over 50 software instruments and effects for use on up to 8 audio or MIDI project tracks. The ‘Bitwig Essentials Package’ comes as part of this package as well, featuring a highly versatile handpicked selection of loops, clips and samples, to make it even easier to get you started.
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys
- 3 velocity curves (default, soft, hard)
- 6 buttons: Octave Up/Down, PB1/PB2, Sustain, Part 2
- PB1 & PB2 buttons (assignable to: Pitch Bend, Transpose, Vol, Pan, Track* or Patch* change) (*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
- Part Two button: Assignable to Octave, MIDI Channel, Transpose, Layer and Latch (momentary)
- “S” button: Assignable to Sustain or Modulation
- Transport control via secondary button function* (*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
- Works with any DAW or MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS.
- Nektar DAW Integration for: Bitwig, Cubase, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Mixcraft, Reason, Reaper, Sonar and Studio One.
- Connections: Micro USB port (USB-powered)
- Weight & Dimensions: 33.5 cm (L) x 10 cm (D) x 2.1 cm (H), 0.4 kgs
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- SE25: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Compatible with Apple iOS (requires camera connection kit)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. (All other requirements dependent on the DAW software used, please consult the respective manual for further details)
IN THE BOX
- SE25 MIDI keyboard controller
- Micro USB cable
- User Guide
- Bitwig licence card
Made in China