Nektar SE25 25-Key USB Mini MIDI Keyboard With Bitwig Software, Cloth, Gigbag & Ebook
Nektar SE25 25-Key USB Mini MIDI Keyboard With Bitwig Software, Polishing Cloth, Gigbag & Ebook
Small is Beatuiful : Ultimate Mobility
The Nektar SE25 is a great solution for any mobile production setup. This compact MIDI keyboard controller is about as wide as a laptop and gives you all you need to create music on the move: 25 mini keys (that actually play well), six control buttons and Nektar DAW Integration.
MOBILE ACTION – THE KEYBOARD
The keys are the most important feature for a MIDI controller keyboard: They transport your playing and musical ideas into the computer. The SE25 is designed to be ultimately mobile and fit in any backpack, the result is a new velocity-sensitive mini-keybed. Despite these keys’ miniscule dimensions, you can play them expressively with a defined and firm feel.
DOUBLE UP – PART TWO
Simply press the dedicated “2” button to momentarily shift the octave, add an octave or harmony layer while you play – or switch to a different channel: The unique Part Two feature will enable you to play in ways not even possible on keyboards with many more keys! The moment you let go of the Part Two button, the SE25 reverts back to its original settings. So you can toggle back-and-forth between two different keyboard configurations in realtime.
The “2” button is assignable to Octave, MIDI Channel, Transpose, Layer and Latch or a combination of these features.
MODULATE – PERFORMANCE CONTROLS
Pitch Bend, Modulation and Sustain are key ingredients for dynamic keyboard performances. Six buttons to the left of the keyboard are pre-assigned to octave shift, transpose and sustain. If you fon’t need transpose, then assign the transpose buttons to Pitch Bend, MIDI Volume, Pan, Track* or Patch* change instead (*= requires Nektar DAW Integration). And the “S” Sustain button can alternatively be used to control modulation.
NEKTAR DAW INTEGRATION
Give your trackpad or mouse a break and control DAW transport functions and track selection directly from the SE25: Simply press the Play and Rewind buttons simultaneously to enter transport mode and our custom NEKTAR DAW Integration software lets you control your DAW!
Nektar DAW Integration for SE25 surrently supports Bitwig, Cubase, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Mixcraft, Reason, Reaper, Sonar and Studio One. (In order to take advantage of Nektar DAW Integration, you need to register your SE25 and download the integration files from your user account.)
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS – BITWIG 8-TRACK INCLUDED
You can start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro from day one with the included Bitwig 8-Track DAW. It includes over 50 software instruments and effects for use on up to 8 audio or MIDI project tracks. The ‘Bitwig Essentials Package’ comes as part of this package as well, featuring a highly versatile handpicked selection of loops, clips and samples, to make it even easier to get you started.
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys
- 3 velocity curves (default, soft, hard)
- 6 buttons: Octave Up/Down, PB1/PB2, Sustain, Part 2
- PB1 & PB2 buttons (assignable to: Pitch Bend, Transpose, Vol, Pan, Track* or Patch* change) (*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
- Part Two button: Assignable to Octave, MIDI Channel, Transpose, Layer and Latch (momentary)
- “S” button: Assignable to Sustain or Modulation
- Transport control via secondary button function* (*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
- Works with any DAW or MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS.
- Nektar DAW Integration for: Bitwig, Cubase, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Mixcraft, Reason, Reaper, Sonar and Studio One.
- Connections: Micro USB port (USB-powered)
- Weight & Dimensions: 33.5 cm (L) x 10 cm (D) x 2.1 cm (H), 0.4 kgs
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- SE25: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Compatible with Apple iOS (requires camera connection kit)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. (All other requirements dependent on the DAW software used, please consult the respective manual for further details)
IN THE BOX
- SE25 MIDI keyboard controller
- Micro USB cable
- User Guide
- Bitwig licence card
Bajaao Deluxe 25 Key Keyboard Gig Bag
The outer covering of the BAJAAO Deluxe 25-key Gig bag is heavy-duty 440D twill nylon to lock out dirt and spills. Inside, foam padding absorbs the bumps of normal handling. Edges and handles are made of thick parachute webbing for extra strength and durability. Includes carry handle, shoulder strap, and double jumbo zippers. Holds a 19" x 12" x 4" keyboard snugly.
Bajaao gig bag Specifications:
- Heavy-duty Nylon outer
- Luggage-grade zippers and extra stitching at stress points
- 2 Pockets for cables, adapter, and footswitch
Bajaao Microfiber Guitar/Instrument Polishing Cloth:
The Bajaao Microfiber Polishing Cloth is made of 80% polyester and 20% nylon. One strand is 10 times finer than silk and 100 times smaller than a human hair. Microfiber is preferred for its very lightweight, super absorbency, and rapid drying properties. The polishing cloth rapidly absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture and can be used safely on any surface. Polishes your guitar to a brilliant shine.
Note: Using a microfiber cloth is essential while cleaning or polishing your guitar, because any regular cloth can damage the finish.
Colour of the cloth may vary from the picture.
The Compact Edition of Next Generation Workflow
Bitwig 8-Track, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro. 8-Track includes the entire collection of Bitwig Studio devices for use on up to eight project tracks with audio or MIDI.
Bitwig 8-Track’s unified mapping system allows you to modulate any device or VST parameter using macro controls and modulator devices. Explore a new world of creative possibilities, including audio and note expressions, histogram-based value editing, layered editing, extensive bounce-in-place functions, automatic slicing, smart controller integration, and the Open Controller Scripting API. Every feature in Bitwig 8-Track is developed by musicians, for musicians."
"As the name suggests, this book has been written for the absolute beginner
and assumes no prior musical knowledge - just the desire to do it! The
contents are suitable for piano and / or electronic keyboard.
Items covered include:
• Understanding keyboard or piano
• Studying notes
• Easy, effective finger exercises
• Major scales
• After completing this book, you will have a good basic understanding of
music theory as well as a good basic playing technique, paving the way for
more advanced study in your chosen field"
Note: Bitwig 8 Track not compatible with a 32 bit Windows System
Made in China