Novation Launchkey 25 MK2 Midi Keyboard - Open Box B Stock
Open Box Gear are products returned by customers, and are inspected and certified by Bajaao to be in full working order. Products may have minor scratches, dents, missing or damaged original box, or missing manuals, cables or accessories. Please review each product's specific condition listed below. All Open Box sales are final.
Open Box deals are great for those willing to overlook minor cosmetic flaws, for a fully functional product at a discounted price
Condition : Minor light scratches on all keys and both wheels.Box lightly damaged
The Novation Launchkey MK2 25-Key Controller is a USB MIDI controller that features pre-mapped control for many popular DAWs. It also has 16 velocity-sensitive, RGB backlit trigger pads that can be used to launch loops, samples and more. The Launchkey is USB bus powered and is compatible with Macs, PCs, and iPads.
In addition to the RGB launch pads, it has eight knobs, a pitchwheel and modulation wheel, dedicated transport control, and one slider. It makes use of Novation's pre-mapped templates that allow for automatic control of popular DAWs such as Ableton Live, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Reason, Cubase, Logic and others.
The package also includes a software suite that includes Ableton Live Lite, a 1 GB collection of production-ready samples from Loopmasters, as well as software versions of some of Novation's classic analog synths, namely the Bass Station and the V-Station.
You can also download the free Launchkey and Launchpad apps for producing and performing with the Launchkey in tandem with your iPad.
Novation Launchkey 25 MK2 Features:
- 25-note velocity sensitive synth style keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 1 slider
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 7 segment 3 character LED display
- 2 Track / MIDI Channel buttons
- 2 InControl buttons
- 2 full-colour RGB backlit round buttons
- USB socket
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4" jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included. If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launchkey. It is recommended to update to the latest version, as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchkey integration for InControl. Launchkey will also work as a standard MIDI controller
- Power Requirements: Fully USB bus powered
- Maximum power consumption 9V DC 250mA > (Power supply not included)
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
- Windows 7,8
- 17.7 x 10.6 x 3.5" (450 x 270 x 90 mm)
Made in China