Novation Launchkey MKII 61 Midi Keyboard
The essential keyboard controller for Ableton Live
The MK2 version of Novation's essential 61-note USB keyboard controller for Ableton Live, with 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pads, 8 knobs, dedicated navigation and control buttons, and software for Mac and PC, including Ableton Live Lite.
Novation Launchkey (MK2) is the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music using Ableton Live. You just plug in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs and velocity-sensitive RGB pads give you immediate hands-on control of your session view, instruments, effects and mixer. Launch clips, control FX, play beats and much more using 16 pads laid out in two rows of eight, to match your Ableton Live session view; one row to launch clips, and one row to stop them. Full colour RGB LEDs mean they'll match the colour of your clips too, while velocity-sensitivity lets you really put some feeling into your beats.
Launchkey is designed to let you shape your sound however you like. Use eight rock solid rotary knobs to tweak your instruments and effects, and nine dedicated faders for hands-on control of your mixer. The 61-note synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play, but also velocity-sensitive so you can create truly expressive performances.
All the controls integrate seamlessly and immediately with Ableton Live, and can be reassigned to anything. Launchkey 61 also automatically integrates with FL Studio, Pro Tools, Reason, Cubase, Studio One and Logic. We call this InControl technology, because it puts you in control immediately without any manual mapping. Launchkey 61 is tough enough to take and use anywhere. It will work the moment you plug it into your laptop and you won't need any drivers or power cables, because it's class compliant and bus-powered via USB.
- MK2 version of Novation's 61-note USB keyboard controller for Ableton Live
- 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pads, 8 knobs, and dedicated navigation and control buttons
- Software for Mac and PC
- Fully USB bus-powered and class compliant; works without drivers or power cable
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station and V Station virtual instruments and over 1GB of Loopmasters samples
- 25, 49 or 61 note velocity sensitive synth style keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders (49 & 61 note) 1 slider (25 note)
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 7 segment 3 character LED display
- 2 Track / MIDI Channel buttons
- 8 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button (49 & 61 note)
- 3 InControl buttons (49 & 61 note) 2 InControl buttons (25 note)
- 2 full-colour RGB backlit round buttons
- USB socket
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Kensington security slot
Made in China