Pioneer HTP-076 5.1 Channel Home Cinema Package
Pioneer HTP-076 5.1 Channel Home Cinema Package Overview:
Get more excitement out of your music, movies, or games with this convenient package for creating a 5.1-channel home cinema. Consisting of an AV receiver, subwoofer, and compact front, centre, and surround speakers, the HTP-076 can be easily hooked up with your Blu-ray Disc™ player or other devices. Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® audio formats offer enveloping sound, and even without height speakers, you can still enjoy virtual 3D surround effect with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer* and DTS Virtual:X. The AV receiver is compatible with Ultra HD, HDR10, HLG and Dolby Vision™ with support for HDCP 2.3. Other features include Bluetooth® Wireless Technology, Personal Preset and Dialog Enhancement.
Dolby Atmos/Dolby Surround Upmixing
The HTP-076 is compatible with 3.1.2ch configuration of the latest cinema sound platform, Dolby Atmos®. You can reproduce object-oriented sound in smooth, curving movements, or the realistic three-dimensional movement overhead by the top speakers. Other audio codecs such as PCM and DSD can be upmixed using Dolby Surround for enjoying 3D surround sound.
DTS:X/DTS Neural:X Upmixing
DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Since DTS:X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required. Experience an immersive soundscape with incredibly rich and life-like audio. Other audio codecs such as PCM and DSD can be upmixed using DTS Neural:X for enjoying 3D surround sound.
Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization* & DTS Virtual:X
When playing any Dolby format, engaging the Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer enables a more immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without employing additional surround or height speakers.
With DTS Virtual:X, you can enjoy a three-dimensional immersive sound similar to DTS:X, without the need of height or rear speakers. The technology supports 2 to 7.1.4-channel input source, for delivery on 2 to 5.1-channel speaker layout. DTS Virtual:X works with all DTS codecs, including DTS:X.
When using Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers, high directivity sound from the unit reflects off the ceiling, while low directivity sound directly reaches the ears. The different pathways cause a phase shift, making the sound feel uncomfortable. The Reflex Optimizer which uses the Phase Control technology adjusts this shift, and improves the localisation of the sound image by aligning the frequencies with those of the floor speakers, creating the ideal reproduction environment.
Synchronised Sound with Phase Control
As an innovative solution for the phase lag between the subwoofer and the main channel speakers caused by the bass management filter, Phase Control compensates the delayed bass to improve sound synchronisation.
Next Generation Video Standard Ready
The HTP-076 supports pass-through for HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision signals. By connecting a compatible source device, you can enjoy these latest video standards on a compatible display. What’s more, all HDMI terminals support 4K (60p/4:4:4/24-bit), Wide Colour Gamut (BT.2020), and HDCP 2.3, so you will have no problem when upgrading to new devices, and can also enjoy premium content such as 4K videos with digital copy protection.
Zone B Output for Wireless Headphones
The HTP-076 is equipped with Zone B audio output terminals for expanding the Main Zone sound by connecting your wireless headphone dock. You can listen to the sound playing in the living room via wireless headphones.
Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Stream songs from compatible devices with the built-in Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (ver. 4.2 + LE). The HTP-076 features A2DP/AVRCP profiles, with support for SBC/AAC codecs. By pressing the Bluetooth button on the front panel, you can directly start up the BT function, even when the unit is in standby.
Just press the Personal Preset button on the front panel for three seconds, and your current settings such as volume level and listening mode can be saved. Up to three presets can be registered and easily called up from the front panel button or the remote control.
With this unique mid-range sound control feature, you can make independent volume adjustments to the range including dialogues in films, with the up/down key on the remote control.
On-Screen Information for Audio/Video Status
The screen display now shows detailed input and output information for the playing content. So you can see whether your video is being output by Dolby Vision, or if the movie is processing Dolby Atmos or DTS:X sound.
- Channels: 6ch (5 + SW)
- Amplification Type: Direct Energy
- 150 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10 % THD, 1ch Driven) x 5ch, 120 W (6 ohms, 100 Hz, 10 % THD) Subwoofer (Passive)
- 135 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1 % THD, 1ch Driven IEC) x 5ch, 100 W (6 ohms, 100 Hz, 1 % THD IEC) Subwoofer (Passive)
- Dolby Amos, Dolby Surround Upmixer
- DTS:X®, DTS Neural:X® Upmixer
- Reflex Optimizer
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer*
- DTS Virtual:X
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, DTS Express
- DSD Disc (SACD) Playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz/2ch, 5.1ch)
- Digital Quad-Core 32-bit DSP (Cirrus Logic)
- 384 kHz/32-bit D/A Conversion with AK4438 (AKM)
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) on HDMI
- Phase Control
- Advanced Sound Retriever (2ch)
- Advanced Surround Modes: Classical, Unplugged, Entertainment Show, Drama, Extended Stereo, Extended Mono, Front Stage Surround Advance
- Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.3 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit, 4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit, 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)
- HDR10, HLG and BT.2020 Wide Colour Gamut Signal Pass-through
- Dolby Vision Compatible
- Ultra HD Upscaling (1080p to 4K)
- 3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc™, Broadcast, and Games)
- Deep Colour (36-bit), “x.v. Colour”
- Personal Preset
- Dialog Enhancement
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Version: 4.2 + LE, Profile: A2DP 1.2/AVRCP 1.3, Codec: SBC/AAC) Built-in
- User-Friendly GUI with System Setup Menu
- On-Screen Information for Audio/Video Status
- Auto Power Off in HDMI Standby Through
- AM/FM Tuner 40 Presets
- Sleep Timer
- User-Friendly Simple Remote Control
5.1-CH SPEAKER SYSTEM S-13A
- Front: 7.7 cm Cone, 1-Way, Closed-Box Bookshelf Type (150 W)
- Center: 7.7 cm Cone, 1-Way, Closed-Box Bookshelf Type (150 W)
- Surround: 7.7 cm Cone, 1-Way, Closed-Box Bookshelf Type (150 W)
- Subwoofer: 16 cm Cone, Bass-Reflex Type (120 W)
- AUX In
- Phones 1 Out
- HDMI 4 In (4 Assignable)
- HDMI 1 Out
- USB 1 in for Streaming Dongle
- Audio 3 In (Assignable)
- Digital Coaxial 1 In (Assignable)
- Digital Optical 1 In (Assignable)
- Subwoofer 2 Pre Out
- ZONE B Line Out for Wireless Headphones
- Speaker 6 ch (5 + SW) Out
- AM Loop Antenna 1 In
- FM Unbalanced Antenna 1 In
- Power Requirements: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption/Standby: 465 W/0.2 W
Dimensions (W x H x D)/Weight:
- AV Receiver: 435 x 148 x 321 mm/8.0 kg
- Front Speaker: 90 x 131.5 x 108.5 mm/0.5 kg
- Centre Speaker: 220 x 97 x 100 mm/0.6 kg
- Surround Speaker: 90 x 131.5 x 108.5 mm/0.5 kg
- Subwoofer: 230 x 393 x 331 mm/4.6 kg
To Avail Support & 1 Year Warranty
Call the toll free number 1800224244.
Or Kindly Visit: https://service.keihifi.com/Warranty.php/