Pioneer VSX-832 5.1 Channel Network AV Receiver
Pioneer VSX-832 5.1 Channel Network AV Receiver Overview:
Upgrade your home entertainment to the next level with Pioneer’s VSX-832, the first 5ch AV receiver supporting Dolby Atmos®. Enjoy a wide, enveloping soundscape with the Surround Enhancer. Ultra HD video, HDR10, and Dolby Vision present life-like images, while FlareConnect™, Chromecast built-in, and DTS Play-Fi® let you stream music anywhere in the house. Limitless songs on internet radio and network streaming services are just a few taps away with the Pioneer Remote App.
Dolby Atmos for 3.1.2ch with Surround Enhancer
The VSX-832 supports up to 3.1.2ch Dolby Atmos*. Surround Enhancer*, developed by Dolby Laboratories, Inc., is a virtual speaker technology based on Head-Related Transfer Function (HRTF). With DSP, virtual surround speakers deliver the sound that usually comes from surround speakers. The 3.1.2ch is virtually expanded to 5.1.2ch to create 3D surround sound field. Even those who have difficulty installing rear speakers can also enjoy various audio formats** in a wide sound field with Surround Enhancer, as well Dolby Atmos.
DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Since DTS:X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required. Experience an immersive soundscape with incredibly rich and life-like audio.
When using Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers, high directivity sound from the unit reflects off the ceiling, while low directivity sound directly reaches the ears. The different pathways cause a phase shift, making the sound feel uncomfortable. The Reflex Optimizer which uses the Phase Control technology adjusts this shift, and improves the localisation of the sound image by aligning the frequencies with those of the floor speakers, creating the ideal reproduction environment.
Next Generation Video Standard Ready
The VSX-832 supports pass-through for HDR10 and Dolby Vision. By connecting the source device, you can enjoy these latest video standards on a compatible display. What’s more, all HDMI terminals support 4K, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2, so you will have no problem when upgrading to new devices.
MCACC Auto Room Tuning
Create the optimum acoustic environment with Pioneer’s MCACC (Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System), developed with the expertise of professional recording studios. With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalises response.
Synchronised Sound with Phase Control
As an innovative solution for the phase lag between the subwoofer and the main channel speakers caused by the bass management filter, Phase Control compensates the delayed bass to improve sound synchronisation.
Built-in Dual Band Wi-Fi
Enjoy network features such as audio streaming via wireless LAN connection. The built-in Wi-Fi is dual band, supporting both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz frequency channels. By using the 5 GHz band, you can enjoy steady and uninterrupted streaming of audio files.
Internet Radio & Online Music
Enjoy a limitless flow of music, sports, talk, and news entertainment from internet radio stations and online music services, including Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, TIDAL and Deezer.
Multi-room Audio Offers a Variety of Ways to Enjoy Music
FlareConnect shares audio from network and external audio* input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Pioneer Remote app**.
The VSX-832 features Chromecast built-in, so you can use your mobile device to stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts to your speaker. You can control the audio from anywhere in the house using Chromecast-enabled apps running on your personal device—iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Mac and Windows laptop, and Chromebook. Discover Chromecast-enabled apps at g.co/cast/audioapps.
DTS Play-Fi* wirelessly streams any audio content from any compatible mobile device to the VSX-832 and DTS Play-Fi compatible audio systems, creating a multi-room system in your home. You can stream different sources to different speakers at the same time from the DTS Play-Fi app.
- Channels: 5
- Amplification Type: Direct Energy
- 130 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1.0 %, 1ch Driven)
- Dolby Atmos®*1 for 3.1.2ch/Dolby Surround*1
- Surround Enhancer*1
- DTS:X/DTS Neural:X
- Reflex Optimizer
- Dolby® TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS-HD High Resolution Audio/DTS 96/24/DTS-ES/DTS-HD Express
- DSD Disc (SACD) Playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz/5.1ch, 2ch)
- Digital Core Engine with Cirrus Logic (Quad Core) x1
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC (AK4438)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning
- Phase Control
- Subwoofer EQ
- Advanced Sound Retriever (2ch)
- Advanced Surround Modes
- Classical, Unplugged, Entertainment Show, Drama, Advanced Game, Action, Rock/Pop, Sports, Extended Stereo, Extended Mono, Front Stage Surround Advance
- Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit, 4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit, 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)
- HDR10 and BT.2020 Support
- Dolby Vision Compatible
- Ultra HD Upscaling (1080p 4K)
- 3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc™, Broadcast, and Games)
- Deep Color (36-bit), “x.v.Color”
- Home Network Features
- Whole Home Audio with FlareConnect*1
- Chromecast built-in*1,2
- DTS Play-Fi*1,2 Ready
- Apple AirPlay Certified
- Amazon Music*3, Spotify®*4, TIDAL*4, Deezer*4 and Pandora*4 Music-Streaming
- Internet Radio with TuneIn
- Hi-Res Audio File Playback via USB/Network
- Up to 192 kHz/24-bit ALAC, AIFF, FLAC, WAV
- 5.6/2.8 MHz DSD Playback (except via Wireless LAN)
- Dolby® TrueHD Playback (via USB only)
- Built-in Wi-Fi® (Dual Band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz)
- Built-in Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Version: 4.1, Profile: A2DP/AVRCP, Codec: SBC/AAC)
- Works with Pioneer Remote App (iOS/Android)*5 for Multi-room Entertainment Control and Network Streaming
- Compatible with AS-DB100 USB DAB Adapter (Sold Separately)*6
- GUI with System/Network Setup Menu
- Auto Power Off in HDMI Standby Through
- DAB/DAB+ Radio Ready (optional AS-DB100 required)
- AM/FM Tuner 40 Presets
- Sleep Timer
- User-Friendly Simple Remote Control
- Front Terminals
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- MCACC Setup MIC In
- Audio 1 In (Mini Stereo Jack)
- Phones 1 Out
- HDMI 4 In (4 Assignable)
- HDMI 1 Out
- Ethernet 1 In
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- AV (Composite) 2 In (Assignable)
- Digital Coaxial 1 In (Assignable)
- Digital Optical 1 In (Assignable)
- Subwoofer 1 Pre Out
- Speaker 5 ch Out (FRONT, CENTER, SURROUND)
- FM/AM Antenna
- Power Requirements: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption/Standby: 400 W/0.15 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 173 x 320.5 mm
- Weight: 8.6 kg
To Avail Support & 1 Year Warranty
Call the toll free number 1800224244.
Or Kindly Visit: https://service.keihifi.com/Warranty.php/