Pioneer VSX-933 7.2 Channel Network AV Receiver- Black
Pioneer VSX-933 7.2 Channel Network AV Receiver- Black Overview:
Immerse yourself in the 5.2.2ch surround sound created by Dolby Atmos® or DTS:X® and optimally adjusted by MCACC, while the spectacle of Ultra HD video, HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Vision™ unfolds before your eyes. FlareConnect™ lets you enjoy wireless multi-room audio with smooth control on the Pioneer Remote App, from various sources including vinyl records. With Chromecast built-in and DTS Play-Fi®, you can play music from internet radio and network streaming services on the VSX-933 using your smartphone.
Dolby Atmos®/Dolby Surround Upmixing
The VSX-933 is compatible with 5.2.2ch configuration of the latest cinema sound platform, Dolby Atmos®. You can reproduce object-oriented sound in smooth, curving movements, or the realistic three-dimensional movement overhead by the top speakers. Other audio codecs including DTS formats can now be upmixed using Dolby Surround for enjoying 3D surround sound.
DTS:X®/DTS Neural:X Upmixing
DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Since DTS:X can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, no specific speaker layout is required. Experience an immersive soundscape with incredibly rich and life-like audio. Other audio codecs including Dolby formats can now be upmixed using DTS Neural:X for enjoying 3D surround sound.
Next Generation Video Standard Ready
The VSX-933 supports pass-through for HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision signals. By connecting a compatible source device, you can enjoy these latest video standards on a compatible display. What’s more, all HDMI terminals support 4K(60p/4:4:4/24-bit), Wide Colour Gamut (BT.2020), and HDCP 2.2, so you will have no problem when upgrading to new devices, and can also enjoy premium content such as 4K videos with digital copy protection.
MCACC Auto Room Tuning
Create the optimum acoustic environment with Pioneer’s MCACC (Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System), developed with the expertise of professional recording studios. With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalses response.
Synchronised Sound with Phase Control
As an innovative solution for the phase lag between the subwoofer and the main channel speakers caused by the bass management filter, Phase Control compensates the delayed bass to improve sound synchronisation.
When using Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers, high directivity sound from the unit reflects off the ceiling, while low directivity sound directly reaches the ears. The different pathways cause a phase shift, making the sound feel uncomfortable. The Reflex Optimizer which uses the Phase Control technology adjusts this shift, and improves the localisation of the sound image by aligning the frequencies with those of the floor speakers, creating the ideal reproduction environment.
Multi-room Audio Offers a Variety of Ways to Enjoy Music
FlareConnect™* shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multiroom playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Pioneer Remote App**.
The VSX-933 comes with Chromecast built-in, so you can use your mobile device to stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts to your speaker. You can control the audio from anywhere in the house using Chromecast-enabled apps running on your personal device—iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Mac and Windows laptop, and Chromebook™. The VSX-933 also works with Google Assistant, so you can give voice commands via Google Assistant built-in devices such as Google Home to operate the AV receiver without lifting a finger. Discover Chromecast-enabled apps at google.com/cast/apps.
DTS Play-Fi wirelessly streams any audio content from any compatible mobile device to the VSX-933 and DTS Play-Fi compatible audio systems, creating a multiroom system in your home. You can stream different sources to different speakers at the same time from the Pioneer Music Control App*.
- Channels: 7
- Amplification Type: Direct Energy: 135 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1.0 %, 1ch Driven)
- Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Surround Upmixer supports DTS Formats
- DTS:X®, DTS Neural:X® Upmixer supports Dolby Formats
- Reflex Optimizer
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, DTS Express
- DSD Disc (SACD) Playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz/2ch, 5.1ch)
- Digital Quad-Core 32-bit DSP (Cirrus Logic)
- 384 kHz/32-bit D/A Conversion with AK4458 (AKM)
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) on HDMI
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning
- Phase Control
- Subwoofer EQ
- Advanced Sound Retriever (2ch)
- Advanced Surround Modes
- Classical, Unplugged, Entertainment Show, Drama, Advanced Game, Action, Rock/Pop, Sports, Extended Stereo, Extended Mono
- Front Stage Surround Advance
- Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit, 4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit, 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)
- HDR10, HLG and BT.2020 Wide Colour Gamut Signal Passthrough
- Dolby Vision Compatible
- Ultra HD Upscaling (1080p to 4K)
- 3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc™, Broadcast and Games)
- Deep Colour (36-bit), “x.v.Colour”
- FlareConnect™ for Multi-room Audio
- Chromecast built-in*1 and works with the Google Assistant
- DTS Play-Fi with Pioneer Music Control App*2
- Apple AirPlay Certified
- Amazon Music*3, Spotify*4, TIDAL*4 and Deezer*4 Music-Streaming Services Ready
- Internet Radio with TuneIn
- Hi-Res Audio File Playback via USB/Network
- Up to 192 kHz/24-bit ALAC*5, AIFF, FLAC*5, WAV (RIFF)*5 and 5.6 MHz DSD*6
- Dolby® TrueHD*7
- Dual Band (5 GHz/2.4 GHz) Wi-Fi® Built-in
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Version: 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP
- 1.2/AVRCP 1.3, Codec: SBC/AAC) Built-in
- Pioneer Remote App*2 Ready for Multi-room Entertainment
- Control and Network Streaming
- User-Friendly GUI with System/Network Setup Menu
- Auto Power Off in HDMI Standby Through
- AM/FM Tuner 40 Presets
- Sleep Timer
- User-Friendly Simple Remote Control
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- MCACC Setup MIC In
- Audio 1 In (Mini Stereo Jack)
- Phones 1 Out
- REAR TERMINALS
- HDMI 6 In (4 Assignable)
- HDMI 1 Out
- Ethernet 1 In
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- AV (Component) 1 In (Assignable)
- AV (Composite) 2 In (Assignable)
- Audio 1 In (Assignable)
- Phono (MM) 1 In
- Digital Coaxial 1 In (Assignable)
- Digital Optical 1 In (Assignable)
- SUBWOOFER x 2 Pre Out
- ZONE 2 Pre/Line Out
- Speaker 9 ch Out (FRONT, CENTER, SURROUND, SURROUND BACK/HEIGHT/Bi-AMP, ZONE 2)
- FM/AM Antenna
- Power Requirements: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption/Standby: 450 W/0.15 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 173 x 370.5 mm
- Weight: 9.6 kg
To Avail Support & 1 Year Warranty
Call the toll free number 1800224244.
Or Kindly Visit: https://service.keihifi.com/Warranty.php/