Sony MDR AS210AP Sports Splashproof In-Ear Wired Headphone
Sony MDR AS210AP Sports Splashproof In-Ear Wired Headphone Overview:
Enjoy your favorite music while you exercise. The MDR-AS210AP features adjustable loop hangers for a secure fit during sports, and a 1.2 m cord that gives you room to move. Music sounds clear and detailed, thanks to the 0.5-in drivers with optimized frequency range
Get a Secure Fit When Running
Adjustable loop hangers clip securely to your ears so you can really get your body moving to the beat.
Smart Key Android App
Switch from music to calls with one touch, and customize remote functions with the Sony Smart Key Android app.
Hear Every Detail Crisp and Clear
With 104 dB/mW sensitivity and a frequency range of 17-22,000 Hz, turn up the volume and hear pure detail.
All Natural Acoustics with an Open Design
Sound flows in and out through the back of the earcups for a more natural sound.
Ready for Rain, Sweat or Spray
When the rain beats down, splash proof headphones will keep on playing throughout your training.
Get Flexible with a 1.2 m Cord
Free up your movement with a cord that's long enough for the treadmill or the streets.
Sound to Drive your Workout with a 13.5 mm Driver
When you're feeling the strain in those final workout minutes, pure, energised sound keeps you going until the very end.
Making it multipurpose, when required can be used for hands free calls.
- Splashproof for all-weather listening
- Adjustable loop hangers keep the headphones in place during exercise
- 1.2 m cord is long enough for the gym or the streets
- Open acoustics help air flow through for natural sound quality
- 13.5 mm driver provides clear and detailed sound, whatever the volume
- Weight: Approx. 12 G
- Driver Unit: 13. 5 Mm, Dome Type
- Dynamic Type: Open, Dynamic
- Impedance (Ohm): 16 Ohms (At 1 Khz)
- Frequency Response: 17 Hz–22,000 Hz
- Sensitivities (Db/Mw): 104 Db/Mw
- Cord Length: Approx. 1. 2 M, Litz Cable, Y-Type
- Plug: L-Shaped Gold-Plated 4-Pole Mini Plug
- Wearing Style: In-Ear