Vault IKON CONTROL USB Midi Keyboard Controller
All Vault products come with 2 years standard warranty*
*Warranty is not applicable on cables and accessories.
Vault IKON CONTROL USB MIDI Keyboard Controller Overview:
The Ikon Control has nine MIDI control groups. The Ikon Control also has four banks. The four banks are collectively called a “bank set.” You can use Ikon Control software Editor to change the assignment of each controller.
The IKON CONTROL is equipped with 9 assignable control knobs and faders exceeding to 4 banks giving you the control of over 36 assignable programs. making the most while keeping it mobile.
Customize every program:
11 Assignable buttons and 6 assignable transport buttons makes the controller easy to use. The USB 2.0 connectivity makes it easy to assign programs through a laptop. A compact and customizable solution for live performances and home studios
- 9 assignable control knobs
- 9 assignable control sliders
- 11 assignable buttons
- 6 transport buttons assignable to controllers
- 4 banks for different settings
- USB interface, adaptable to USB 2.0(FULL SPEED)
- Power supplied by USB
- Compatible with Win10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS X
- Drive free and hot-plug supported
- Connectors: USB connector (mini B type)
- Power supply: USB bus power mode
- Current consumption: 100 mA or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.6 x 3.9 x 0.8 inches / 345 x 100 x 20 mm
- Weight: 15.3 oz / 435 g
- Includes: USB cable, Owner’s manual
- Operating requirements
- Apple Macintosh computer: computer with an Intel or PowerPC processor that has a USB port and satisfies the requirements for running Mac OS X.
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.3.9, Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later.
- Windows Computer: Computer that has a USB port and satisfied the requirements for running Microsoft Windows10/8/7/XP/Vista (a USB chipset made by the Intel Corporation is recommended).
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later, or Microsoft Windows Vista SP1.
- Click Here to download the user manual
Made in China