Vault IKON CONTROL USB Midi Keyboard Controller - Open Box
Open Box Gear are products returned by customers, and are inspected and certified by Bajaao to be in full working order. Products may have minor scratches, dents, missing or damaged original box, or missing manuals, cables or accessories. . All Open Box sales are final.
Open Box deals are great for those willing to overlook minor cosmetic flaws, for a fully functional product at a discounted price
Vault IKON CONTROL USB MIDI Keyboard Controller Overview:
The Ikon Control has nine MIDI control groups. The Ikon Control also has four banks. The four banks are collectively called a “bank set.” You can use Ikon Control software Editor to change the assignment of each controller.
The IKON CONTROL is equipped with 9 assignable control knobs and faders exceeding to 4 banks giving you the control of over 36 assignable programs. making the most while keeping it mobile.
Customize every program:
11 Assignable buttons and 6 assignable transport buttons makes the controller easy to use. The USB 2.0 connectivity makes it easy to assign programs through a laptop. A compact and customizable solution for live performances and home studios
- 9 assignable control knobs
- 9 assignable control sliders
- 11 assignable buttons
- 6 transport buttons assignable to controllers
- 4 banks for different settings
- USB interface, adaptable to USB 2.0(FULL SPEED)
- Power supplied by USB
- Compatible with Win10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS X
- Drive free and hot-plug supported
- Connectors: USB connector (mini B type)
- Power supply: USB bus power mode
- Current consumption: 100 mA or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.6 x 3.9 x 0.8 inches / 345 x 100 x 20 mm
- Weight: 15.3 oz / 435 g
- Includes: USB cable, Owner’s manual
- Operating requirements
- Apple Macintosh computer: computer with an Intel or PowerPC processor that has a USB port and satisfies the requirements for running Mac OS X.
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.3.9, Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later.
- Windows Computer: Computer that has a USB port and satisfied the requirements for running Microsoft Windows10/8/7/XP/Vista (a USB chipset made by the Intel Corporation is recommended).
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later, or Microsoft Windows Vista SP1.
- Click Here to download the user manual
Made in China